Our senior staff have longstanding experience in providing technical, training, consenting and policy services, to public and private organisations throughout New Zealand.
Our experience on behalf of project teams and regulators is reflected in our commitment to maintaining high levels of communication and positive relationships with all stakeholders. Project flexibility, clarity and certainty of requirements for all parties is always front of mind.
All members of the company understand the responsibilities that are inherent in providing services to public and private organisations and share the commitment to environmental stewardship that those organisations hold.
SouthernSkies staff hold memberships of the New Zealand Planning Institute, Resource Management Law Association, International Erosion Control Association, and CPESC qualified.
Key attributes of our culture are:
- Our culture is based on our people, professionalism and ethical behaviours.
- Openness, trust and support for all clients and staff.
- Encourage and respect excellence and ongoing training across all of our disciplines.
- Support from everyone is actively encouraged and rewarded.
- Support and added value for clients is a core business principle.
- We are passionate about the environment, and the technical and legislative fields we work in, and support understanding and upskilling for all staff, clients and stakeholders.